Aims of the Meeting
COVID-19 is showing signs of ending, and a new style of social activity using DX technology is beginning to take off. In this context, the demand for a carbon-neutral society that is in harmony with the natural environment is increasing, and the importance of materials science and engineering research is more growing. Materials science and engineering targets a very wide range from hard materials such as metals, ceramics, and semiconductors to soft materials such as polymers and colloids, and therefore applied research covers the entire society, including fields related to the energy and environment, semiconductor devices, and biological and medical science. The conference is designed to provide a forum for experts in the various fields to discuss latest research and development in materials science. Through lectures and discussions, we will support materials innovation from the viewpoint of basic science, and contribute to the creation of innovative materials and processes that can contribute to a carbon-neutral society.
- 17 Nov.,2023
- Annual meeting has ended
- 10 Nov.,2023
- Abstract has been released on MyPage.
- 20 Oct.,2023
- Online registration has been finished.
- 20 Sep.,2023
- Early bird registration has been finished.
- 1 Sep.,2023
- Notification of acceptance has been released.
- 20 Aug.,2023
- Online Registration has been started.Early bird registration deadline 20 Sep., 2022.
- 10 Aug.,2023
- Abstract submission has finished.
- 1 Jun.,2023
- Abstract Submission has started.
- 20 Mar.,2023
- Web site open.