Working language is Japanese for all presentations, oral or poster, except for the four international symposia which are governed by English.
- Oral Presentation
- Presentation is made on the screen projected through PC(VGA interface).
- Presenters are requested to bring and use own PC for presentations.
(When using a Mac, be sure you have your appropriate adapter for connecting to a VGA cable for the projector.)
- Time of presentation varies with each symposium. Please refer to the symposium program updated on the Annual Meeting web site.
- Poster Presentation
- Please visit the Annual Meeting web site to confirm your presentation time.
- Display your poster on your assigned poster board (210cm long x 90cm wide) .Program No. is displayed in the upper left corner of the panel. Press pins are available for fixing your posters.
- Please strictly follow the timetable of poster mounting and removal. Q&A should be included within your given time of display.
- Presenter is responsible for removing own posters by the assigned removal time. If the presenter doesn't complete it within a time frame, the posters will not be returned to the presenter.