Online abstract submission system open 13 June, 2022
Abstract submission deadline 19 Aug., 2022
Language: Japanese is designated as official language for this Meeting. English is an official language for international sessions. Abstract should be written in English while Japanese is accepted
- 1. Font and size: Times New Roman or Times. Title in 12 points, authors’ names in 10 points, affiliations in 9 points and contents in 10 points.
- Volume: Single space in a half page of A4 within 10MB. Color figures can be accepted.
- Authors should be listed consecutively by initials, last name, address (only corresponding author) and e-mail address (only corresponding author). Identify the presenting author by underlining the name.
- It is highly recommended to include Table and/or Figures in abstract.
- Template can be downloaded from this page.
*Template Abstract template