Working language is Japanese for all presentations, oral or poster, which are governed by English.
- Oral Presentation
- Presentation is made on the screen projected through PC or made on ZOOM.
- MRS-J office will record the videos of all oral presentations including Plenary Lectures in case of network error. The recorded videos will not be opened to the public. The videos to be released are limited to those for which the presenter has given permission to publish.
- Recording videos by anyone other than MRS-J Office is strictly prohibited, including screen captures.
- Time of presentation varies with each symposium. Please refer to the symposium
- Poster Presentation
- Please visit the Annual Meeting web site to confirm your presentation time.
- Poster presenters should submit the poster data in advance.
- Your poster size must fit A0 size-Width 841 mm x Height 1189 mm.
Upload the pdf file changed to A4 size from original A0 size.
- Please upload your poster data, which is required to be the poster itself scaled down in A4 PDF format, through the submission button in My Page by the deadline: Dec. 1 17:00.