Low temperature plasma technologies have been intensively applied to bioengineering and medical fields, environmental applications, agriculture, and pharmaceutical production. Based on the backgournd, this symposium focuses on the both fundamental and application of emerging plasma lifescienceses.
1. Plasma processing of biomaterials
2. Plasma therapy, and pharmacology
3. Plasma interaction with living systems and liquids
4. Monitoring for plasma lifesciences
5. Safety of plasma treatment, and standardization of plasma equipment for clinical applications
6. Simulations and modeling for plasma lifesciences
7. Plasma agriculture